Glass City Academy is open to all student ages 16-21 years of age from any school district in the Greater Toledo Area, including outlying suburbs and communities.
In order to enroll a student at Glass City Academy a parent needs to bring the following to our front office between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. during school days (Summer hours are 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.):
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Parent’s Proof of Residency (Gas Bill, Electric Bill, Copy of Lease)
- Student’s Transcript from Previous School (If available, if not we will request one)
- Special Education Students only – Copy of ETR and IEP
Parents will also need to fill out paperwork about prior records. If you would like to fill this out ahead of time, please download the following document and print it out at home: Enrollment Packet
Glass City Academy had a waiting list last year of over 150 students. If you are interested in enrolling your child, please do so quickly as we will fill up fast again this school year.
Questions can be directed to Kerry Sebring at 419-720-6311.